- Residential and Commercial Interior Design
- Kitchen and Bath Design
- Space Planning
- Budget Development
- Architectural Plans and Elevations
- Furniture Layout
- Furniture Design and Selection
- Furniture Procurement
- Fabric, Tile, Stone, and Fixture Selections
- Custom Millwork and Cabinetry Design
- Finish and Fixture Specifications
- Custom Window Treatment Design
- Custom Area Rug Selection and Design
- Lighting Plans
- Project Coordination
- Artwork and Accessories Selection
Step 1: Our First Meeting
Our initial design meeting is really about initiating a relationship, as we are about to embark on a creative and collaborative journey together!
We want to know about each client’s personality and preferences. Our meeting begins by listening to what you are trying to achieve, to determine the scope of the job and set a design direction. Our goal is to help you bring your dream to life.
Step 2: Presentation of Ideas
Using the information and project requirements we collected during our initial meeting, we will create a complete design presentation with floor plans, furniture, fabrics and additional materials, as each project requires. (The presentation meeting usually takes place 2-4 weeks after our initial meeting)
Step 3: Pricing, Proposals, and Procurement
We will prepare a proposal for all pieces that are approved at the time of the presentation. The proposal will list a full description of each individual piece with dimensions and pricing.
The proposal will require a signature of approval and the required deposit prior to the orders being placed with the vendors.
Step 4: Project Tracking
All orders will be tracked and a status report will be updated bi-monthly monthly so the client can request the status of orders at anytime. The furniture will be received and stored in a local warehouse until all items are received or the residence is complete.
We oversee all vendors and all shipping and track each step against the master schedule. All items will be inspected by the warehouse, and will be double-checked as each one is received to guarantee quality control. We inspect for 100%accuracy of the order-colors, fabrics, wood tone, style numbers—and inspect thoroughly for any sign of damage.
Step 5: Installation
Our mission is that the client never has to be concerned with any aspect of the job logistics and item delivery.
We handle every aspect of installation, making certain that the client is in no way burdened by multiple components and vendors that may be part of the installation.
We schedule the timing of each vendor-painters, carpet installers, wall finishing, window treatments, furniture delivery, picture hanging, etc. to make certain that the most efficient progression of functions is followed, with the least disturbance to the client’s daily lifestyle.
Ideally, we perform the installation without the owner present, as we manage each last detail from the best placement of electrical cords to organizing art and accessories on the bookshelves. Once all has been completed, are we ready for the client walk through.
Artwork and Accessories Selections, upon request.
Construction Administration (If Required)
If the project warrants and/or the client requires additional support due to a large-scale project, or working in conjunction with an Architecture Firm or Contractor, we can provide additional support.
- Review Floor Plans by others – Project Architect to send us the plans. If an architect is not on the job we will do on site field measuring to create plans for accuracy.
- Review Plans – We can work with your project professionals to make sure our interior design plans are accurate and perfectly suited for your project/home/etc.
- Elevations – We will execute elevations for all millwork, cabinetry, stone/tile layouts.
- Selections, Specifications and Schedules for the Following-Lighting fixture, plumbing fixtures, electrical switches and outlets, paint, stone, tile, appliances, interior and exterior doors and windows, railing and stair designs, millwork and molding, cabinetry and door hardware.
- Audio/Visual Consultation – Consultation with Audio/Visual company regarding specifications and placement.
- Time Lines – We will assist the client and contractor with a time line and estimate completion date of the construction. However, it is the responsibility of the general contractor to meet the specified deadlines.
- Site Supervision and Project Meetings – We will meet with all the key players on the construction site pertaining to project specifications. Site visits could be as frequent as once a week depending on the stage of the project. If the client is out of town we will send photos of the construction progress.
- Minutes and Job Status – We will distribute both to the client and contractor as the project schedule dictates.
- Submittals – We will review manufacturer and/or contractor’s submittals such as shop drawings, product data and samples to determine conformance with the design concept and specification set forth in the design documents.
- Punch List – We will compose a concise punch list and follow through until each item is completed.